lunes, 27 de febrero de 2012

SEASONS READING:
 




LIZZY: Hello Paul. How are you?
PAUL: Fine, thanks. What's the weather like today? Is it a sunny day?
LIZZY: It's hot!
PAUL: Well, I don't need my jacket.
LIZZY: I' m going to the swimming pool. Do you want to come with me?
PAUL: I think it's little cool to swim I prefer ride my bike.
LIZZY: You are right,
SUMMER is finishing but today is a nice day.
PAUL: Soon will be AUTUMN. I like it but my favourite season is SPRING. And you?
LIZZY: My favourite season is Summer but I like WINTER because I love playing with snow.
PAUL: Come with me with your bike and then we can play video games.
LIZZY: OK, but tomorrow you will come with me to swim.
PAUL: Let's go.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.